Spring Hill, TN Homes for Sale
View every home for sale in Spring Hill, TN below.
Get Pre-Approved to Know EXACTLY how much Nashville, TN home you can afford (
Sign up to create an account to receive new property email alerts, price change alerts, track your favorite properties & more!
See ALL the Newest Homes for Sale in Nashville, TN: Last Updated
If you like a home in Spring Hill, TN, you can add it to your favorites, request more information or set up a showing.
See ALL the Coming Soon and Off-Market Homes for Sale in Nashville, TN: Last Updated
Jump To: Spring Hill Listings | Spring Hill Info | Contact Us | Create An Account
Homes For Sale in Spring Hill, TN
Looking to buy a home in Spring Hill?
Let us do the heavy lifting & find the perfect home for you. Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
Spring Hill, TN
The charming town of Spring Hill is a Tenessee community located just 30 miles south of Nashville. This growing city with a small-town feel is perfect for those who want to enjoy all the benefits of living in a small town while still being close to a major city. Spring Hill is rich in history and culture, and its residents are friendly and welcoming.
Spring Hill, TN Real Estate
Spring Hill, Tennessee is a historic town with a rich past. The first settlers arrived in 1808, and the town was officially established in 1809. Albert Russell was the first person to build a home on the land that became Spring Hill, and the town grew from there.
The real estate market is booming, and there are plenty of homes for sale in Spring Hill, TN. The city is filled with beautiful old homes that have been well-preserved. There are many Spring Hill real estate options available, from newly built homes to historic properties. The median listing price for a home in Spring Hill is $554,995, making it a great place to live for those who are interested in buying a home.
Spring Hill, TN Community Amenities
Golfers in Spring Hill have plenty of golf courses that are close to the community, whether they are looking for a challenging course or one that's more forgiving. There are many popular courses for golfers to enjoy and some of them include:
- The Governors Club
- Franklin Bridge Golf Club
Some of the restaurants that can be found in the community are:
- Sushi Thai - This unique fusion of Asian cuisines offers a tantalizing array of flavors and textures. The sushi is made with fresh, high-quality ingredients and the traditional Thai spices give it an extra kick.
- Hearty Hog - The restaurant specializes in slow-cooked, smoked meats that are full of flavor. Whether you are in the mood for ribs, pulled pork, or chicken, they have got you covered. The sides are the perfect complement to the main dishes.
- Amigo's Mexican Grill - They offer a wide variety of authentic Mexican dishes, all made with fresh ingredients. The menu includes favorites like tacos, enchiladas, and burritos, as well as a variety of soups, salads, and sides.
- Fozzy's Bar & Grill - A friendly neighborhood pub, where everyone is welcome. Whether you are looking for a place to watch the game or just wanting to relax with a cold beer, they have you covered. The menu features all of your favorite pub fare, from wings and burgers to fish and chips.
There is a large variety of retailers nearby, which include:
- The Crossings of Spring Hill - With plenty of options and great parking, it is easy to shop 'til you drop. If you are on the hunt for a new outfit, a special gift or just a day of pampering, you will find it all here.
- Fireflies Boutique - They offer a wide range of one-of-a-kind items, from handmade jewelry to vintage finds. The friendly staff is always on hand to help you find the perfect gift or accessory.
Spring Hill, TN School Information
Maury County Public Schools is located in southern Middle Tennessee and serves the city and the surrounding areas. The district has 21 schools: 11 elementary, 5 middle, and 3 high schools. There are also 4 unit schools in the district, and in total, there are about 12,000 students enrolled. The district's mission is to provide a quality education for all students so that they can reach their full potential. The district offers a variety of programs and services to support this mission, including early childhood education, Gifted and Talented programs, Exceptional Education services, English as a Second Language program, and much more. Some of the schools in the district include:
Marvin Wright Elementary School | 4714 Derryberry Ln N, Spring Hill, TN
Kindergarten - Grade 5 | Student Enrollment: 515
Spring Hill Middle School | 3501 Cleburne Rd, Spring Hill, TN
Grades 6 - Grade 8 | Student Enrollment: 1,001
Spring Hill High School | 1 Raider Ln, Columbia, TN
Grades 9 - Grade 12 | Student Enrollment: 1,173
Along with excellent public schooling options available in Spring Hill, TN there are private education options located just outside the community. Private schools in the area include:
Columbia Academy | 756 Beechcroft Rd, Spring Hill, TN
Kindergarten - Grade 12 | Private
Spring Hill Christian Academy | 2001 Campbell Station Parkway, Suite C6, Spring Hill, TN
Kindergarten - Grade 5 | Private, Christian
For those students who wish to continue their education post-high school, there are many wonderful universities and colleges that are located near Spring Hill, TN. They include:
- Columbia State Community College
- King University in Nashville
Living in Tennessee
Tennessee is a state located in the southeastern United States. It is bordered by eight other states, including Kentucky, Virginia, and North Carolina. Tennessee is home to a variety of different cultures and lifestyles. Nashville, the capital of Tennessee, is known for its music and entertainment scene. The city of Memphis is known for its blues and rock 'n' roll music, as well as its barbeque. Other major cities in Tennessee include Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Clarksville.
Tennessee is a beautiful state with a lot to offer its residents. The state has a diverse landscape, with mountains in the east and plains in the west. There are also many rivers and lakes throughout the state. This makes Tennessee a great place to live for people who enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, camping, fishing, and swimming.