The Top 6 Things Nashville Has to Offer
Here are six reasons why we love living in Nashville.
We recently wrote a blog post about the top 25 things we think Nashville has to offer. To read the full blog, click here. Today I’m sharing the six things that stick out the most to me about our awesome city:
1. We live up to our name. One of our nicknames is “Music City, USA,” and we’ve earned that title. We have an array of music here, not just country music. We have jazz, blues, Christian, rock, hip-hop, and more. We love our music, and you won’t have trouble finding something that suits your tastes.
2. Budding tech community. We have become a hub for tech companies. Oracle just announced that they’ll be moving 3,500 jobs here over the next 10 years. Amazon is also here, plus many other tech companies. They’re excellent for the growth of Nashville.
3. Top whisky and beer. We take our whisky and beer very seriously. If you’re into it, you’ll taste some of the best whiskies that the South has to offer. We also have plenty of microbreweries and local breweries that produce fantastic beer. Check those out when you’re here.
"One of our nicknames is ‘Music City, USA,’ and we’ve earned that title."
4. The great outdoors. We love to be outdoors; there are a slew of parks, walking trails, waterfalls, and outdoor things to do, such as riding ATVs. Take advantage of these great amenities.
5. Ample job opportunities. There are quite a few job opportunities here to help you grow in your career, whether you’re looking for a lateral move or to climb the ladder. Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll be able to find it here.
6. Great food community. We have a bunch of exceptional restaurants, but the food we’re famous for is Nashville hot chicken. Try it when you come to town, whether it’s from Hattie B’s, Prince’s, or another spot, there are tons of great places to order it.
If there’s ever anything real estate-related we can help you with, or you just have questions, feel free to call or email us. We would love to help you.